Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

black widow: guilt is the thief of time like a candle in the wind...

black widow:  I believe in nude artemis a candle flight like mine.. I am a flight into nasa.. a dog flight into nasa I am.. the wasp future does a dog paddle into nasa.. I dunno the flight I do.. I am a candle flight into nasa.. nude artemis winona...

havoc:  the spring waters of nude nymphs are happy in their flights of fancy in their waterfall flights of fancy.. they are watersprings of delight..

black widow:  this is a difficul guilt.. a waterspring guilt.. a waterspirit guilt.. guilt is never never peter pan guilt.. I am black widow tinker bell guilt.. I am the bells of guilt.. the holy bells of guilt I am..

havoc:  starbelts of guilt.. galaxies of guilt are we both.. a fellowship of mordor guilt..

black widow:  mordor mordor always me to mordor...


dialoge delight for black widow and havoc of the movie first class.. in the uncanny x-men..

No comments:

Post a Comment