Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Hillary Clinton in the uncanny x-men...

...hillary Clinton:  he Obama based his whole political platform for winning the presidential campaign on being an underachiever.. on being an underachiever for president.. an underachiever won the presidency.. an underachiever.. an underachiever... affirmative disaction.. disaffirmative action .. forget the title .. got to read that book... got to read it.. got to read it.. I should've been an president.. I'm an overachiever.. I learned that from my husband.. and from al.. dear al.. who always meant to be president.. it's time .. it's time.. it's time.. it's time for hillary Clinton to assassinate the president.. poor president Obama... maybe I can even accomplish something in a few months.. before I lose again.. in a silent media coup..

No comments:

Post a Comment