Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

magneto and nude rogue.. nude savannah...

magneto:  the limes of summer.. the leaks of autumn rainbows.. the lemons of winter mist.. lemon winters..

nude rogue:  you are.. so loverly to me.. sniff boo hoo hoo...

magneto:  thenk .. thank you.. my sweet.. I hope to be a .. a good man.. to you...

nude rogue:  you arrreee.. you arrree....

magneto:  ah, then.. maybe I can hope to be a good man for tomorrow..

nude rogue:  you arrree.. you arrree...

magneto:  ahh.. tomorrow.. many harper tomorrows of many yesterdays gone to autumn hooligan genocide autumns.. and only tomorrows to look forward too...



steve harper, played by Darrel Hammond in the uncanny x-men first movie:  ahhh.. I'm not sure it's a merry season to be going on.. oh god oh god.. I was a character in promethea...

his political aide:  ahh.. it might not be so bad..

steve harper:  it is .. it is.. I will be a maniacal hitler someday.. not a good old charmer hitler.. a maniacal hitler... no moustache though.. it grooms badly...

other political aide:  Obama should wear a moustache someday...

steve harper:  It would suit him better.. a tie and a tuxedo and a moustache.. their's a self-made madman Obama for ya...

nude daryll Hannah shows up:  i'll be your wife ..... Stephan...

No comments:

Post a Comment