Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Maxwell Lord is The Spectre in the comic book The Spectre.. maxwell lord is now calling himself jim corrigan...

The Spectre - suggested for mature readers..

by John Ostrando..


Jim Corrigon Maxwell Max lord:  I am Lord.  I speak to God regularly.  But I'm not sure he approves.  Briinnngg... heellloooo.. how's the gripes.. I am a goner gon jim corrigon.. qui-gon jin I am I am im imgo imagigo.. iagogo iagogo.. iagogo I am.. iagogo I am.. I am all for go-go dancers.. this is the beginning of a ghost war.. a game of lice, politics, goblins political, orcs sans-cullote, cave-trolls symbolical and white house staff, and the balrog- me.  Whittle me max..

nude Nicole kidman character, she is actually the real nude Nicole kidman nude for real imen - arrrgghh I men she IS nude Nicole kidman, ahhh:  I am the balrog too .. hehehehe...  this is Hollywood, this is Hollywood, we are the creatures underneath your bed, this is Hollywood, this is Hollywood, we are the bedbugs in your head..

jim Corrigan max lord:  ahh.. I have a cave troll mind of scorpions machiavell... it is a politic trust I inherit..

nude Nicole kidman  the real deal imen, like billy Bathgate nude Nicole:  the spectre I trust.. I'm chad.. I'm chase..

jim corrigon max:  ahh.. chase.. glad to you could make it.. i'll buy you a new door..

nude Nicole kidman:  you had to smash it to get me out of that INSANE asylum.. i'll pay for the door if I have the money... ahh.. I ope. I[ope... wath it arkham..

jim Corrigan max"   - slowly, murmurously - arkham..arkham .. a sleep I trust my soul to hell...

nude nicold chase nude:  .. - sleepily, dreamily - arkham.. arkham...

jim corrigon Max lord: - Maxwell - I am meesha..

nude Nicole - wailing, weeping -

No comments:

Post a Comment