Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2021

.. Hanno Raudsepp: .. ".. ewan mcgregor... Shoah.. the word.. the documentary.. Shoah.. is Sonia-1.. together with.. Andrew Helfer.. the documentary... 'Shoah'.. will make.. will... will render.. can I say render.. sob sob.. can I say render.. Israel.. the country of Israel.. a holy spirit country... again.. again.. quoth the Raven Daiavil immortal... I have not seen.. the documentary 'Shoah'... I have not seen it.. but I know that it is the documentary.. that will save Israel... that will save.. Israel.. and that when Pauline Kael called the documentary... 'Shoah'.. when she called it.. 'a long moan'.. she meant.. it was the moaning sound.. of Mayor Barbara.. of Major Barbara.. in Shaw's play.. 'Major Barbara'.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment