Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2024

.. metalstep - Intergalactic warzone - the enigma tng.. is the official, quintessential, sinister music of.. fetus brianne: ..".. I'm thinking of that apocalyptic, infinitely introspective and dostoevskian Hamlet line 'the time is out of joint; oh cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right'.. I am thinking of the birthwrong of Shem the penman.. and I am a fetus named Brianne and I really believe that I am that birthwrong.. like I may be the first existing Shem the penman in a historical, reality sense.. except.. i'm female.. and i am the very first shem the penman.. as a female fetus.. hence.. i am shem the penwoman.. and.. the time is out of joint.. the very fact that i exist at all is what is out of joint with all recorded and non-recorded history.. that's partically.. Macbeth.. partially.. and someday i will be fetus-ursa-brianne.. and i will explain how it is being ursa fetus and then ursa grown woman in this way i will explain and describe my ever being born to set it right.. could despite my wakeian birthwrong i ever be a force or momentum for.. ursa justice.." .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxM00gD1WVM .. in the inwards of the above URL.. watch?vivien = Year-e(x)onerate Musk-00 guess-Distant-1 Worst-Volk-Moment .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance term.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment