Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

.. Marvel Comics Loki (Ralph Fiennes): ..".. I really, really, really want to study clonazepam.. so I can.. help people.. because.. I think.. this is the year 2024 in the autumn of this year.. the year 2024.. and clonazepam somehow.. - cogentin?.. - cogentin?.. what about the cogentin which you take together with the clonazepam.. and what about the escitalopram.. that's what Balder (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp) takes.. I don't know how many milligrams of each medication.. of the medication he takes.. but for his schizophrenia.. his.. diagnosed.. schizophrenia.. he takes one pill of escitalopram.. one pill of clonazepam.. now a double dosage in a single pill.. of clonazepam.. of clonazepam.. recently.. recently.. a double dosage of clonazepam in a single pill.. recently.. recently.. is what he takes.. together with him.. this is daily.. this is the medication he takes.. daily.. he also takes two pills of cogentin.. daily.. daily.. and I was so scared for him over the cogentin.. because.. it's the scary words in your mind you have about your best friends.. your nearest and dearest.. this seems to be caused by cogentin.. it seems to be.. it seems to be.. it seems.. to be.. this has been Balder's (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp's) mental condition for a very long time.. him having scary, abusive words about his nearest and dearest in his mind.. and.. the truly scary momentum in his mind of these words.. like a dungeon his mind.. like a dungeon his mind.. all the cogentin-..?.. all from.. the cogentin..?.. It's that.. I wonder about clonazepam.. cogentin is prescribed for parkinson's disease.. and clonazepam is prescribed for epilepsy.. and.. something.. I intuit.. I-.. I intuit something that may have happened with.. do medications begin-.. as.. -.. agriculture..?.. I wonder.. I don't.. even know.. I'm supposed to be this genius-intellect and I don't even know these things.. and.. a couple of years ago or so I read about an impending World Food Crisis.. announced by the World Health Organization.. the WHO.. and.. and.. I'm wondering about something like an awful disaster that may have happened in distribution or production.. the fabrication.. do you call it-.. the fabrication.. of these medications.. some awful disaster happening with.. clonazepam.. clonazepam.. I intuit something happening with.. clonazepam.. and-.. what.. about.. -.. cogentin?.. I wonder why I never think about the escitalopram.. the three medications which Balder (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp) is taking for his schizophrenia.. escitalopram.. clonazepam.. and cogentin.. I wonder why I never think about the escitalopram.. and my focus.. like a laser.. like my mind focused like a laser on.. the clonazepam.. which he's taking.. I care about him deeply.. the clonazepam.. it's what I wonder about Balder's (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp's) truly compassionate, caring prescription-psychiatrist.. whether.. it's.. even wondering.. if the clonazepam.. if it is the clonazepam which Balder (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp).. has been taking.. that is truly awful-disaster-clonazepam.. then.. if that's true.. if that's true.. if that's.. true.. could his compassionate prescription-psychiatrist have maybe arranged some latent deeply, deeply buried chemicals inside this awful-disaster-clonazepam.. some deeply, deeply buried chemicals inside this clonazapam.. some deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply buried chemicals which may have some long-term.. effects of beneficience..?.." ... .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult winona 'The White Queen of the Hellfire Club' ryder monica 'Nude Zaladane' bellucci angelina 'nude madelyne pryor' jolie.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment