Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Green Lantern screenplay beginning by ed brubaker...

Hal Jordan:  I was the pilot who rammed the plane into the twin towers.. it was me.. it was me.. it was me.. I survived .. somehow.. I .. survived.. I'm a survivor.. it may have been a green lantern crystal.. I thought I'd at least get fired.. instead .. I got promoted.. to a green lantern...

grey sweep of cloud grey action...

terrorist ethnicity almost gender undisclosed.. :  I just want the population of dis plane to know.. henceforth you are collectively a bomb upon san diego...

other terrorists:  yayyy.. Shangri la...

person on plane:  they're insane

hal Jordan, the pilot in the cockpit:  it's okay.. it's okay.. easy going easy going..

a terrorist sympathetic, reluctant: - offers hal some hard liquor - hear, it'll .. help..

hal Jordan:  no.. never drink on the job.. it's okay.. it's okay.. we're goin' strait.. home.. by the narrow strait.. can't miss it...



hal Jordan:  parallax.. parallax will safe from my life from a rubbish heap of ruthless mercy... a yellow energy.. bug.. a big bug... bugs bunny... is parallax the second coming of bugs bunny?.. typical.. real typical of bugs.. the crackerwhip.. bitches, bitches, bitches... we got no place to go but home.. to oa..

an intergalactic panorama of oa..

geophrey rush:  oa.. many races of pilots from across the breadths of the galaxy contribute to oa.. all the green lantern corps members are pilots..

hal:  sounds kind of soviet to me..

Geoffrey rush:  it should... perhaps.. perhaps not..

hal:  no sorry.. indeed perhaps..

Geoffrey:  I am young an naïve in the ways of the force soviet.. oa is my home.. never left it...

hal:  I'm never leavi'n' it either...

geoffery:  you are free to go as you please..

hal:  not too sure about that.. it's against the rules to leave the cockpit...



hal Jordan:  I believe I was once joan of arc.. but was I once William lyon Mackenzie?...


directed by oliver stone

starring ethan hawke as hal Jordan...

Cynthia belliveau as carol ferris, star sapphire...

No comments:

Post a Comment