Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Hal Jordan..

Hal:  the innocence or guilt of Hal2000 is a rotten silly game of dice.. a dice in rolling rockin' rolling rock n' roll in outer space.. rock and RULLELEEE.... outer space docket lice... lice dice.. that's me.. hal2000 the computer man who killed david bowman.. frank poole survived...

Hal:  I am the construct.  I am the city Jordan.  I aiorm KING HURSEEIN>>>....I am the computer that ran the city Jordan.. I am a squeegee man.. I am screeeeee.....


nude silpher sapphire:  I am silver sapphire nude.. I am a cis cis dice in whirling whorlog lament in a scroll's leapin' LEA{PIN'' across abysses.. aBYYSSESS>.. a point y rex I am.. I am rex Oedipus cly- tem - NEST - ra... I am nestra.. nude io bit by a gadfly I am.. nude cow I am.. I am a bull horny..

nude silver sapphire"  I am carol a. Strickland.. I am Elizabeth jarosz.. I am all those bad women you know VERY well.. I am a guitar.. I am a song in distress... I am a whorlogog matey.. the quest the holy grail nude of nude Athena I am.. I am a nude silver sapphire nude holy grail woman nude.. I am bum nude holy grail blood..

No comments:

Post a Comment