Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

nude rogue.. in prison...

nude rogue:  the slipshod mollusk of time eternity to life emortal emotion immortal ian a ia iam nude io am a gadfly.. a roughshod alien am I to life immortal.. it is a silly symbiote alien I am.. a nude lady styx I be immortal to life.. I am an insect queen nude.. I am nude lady styx...

nude Diana:  I am a king kinky wherewithal nude skunkwoman.. I am skunk silly.. it is never going to be the beginning of qu wuzzit.. of q my beginning of a nude woman skunk... me...

nude Diana is a skunk woman..

nude rogue:  silly me.. I thot I was skunk.. bu t silly me then .. I won't .. it be a caterpillar woman nude, matey nud me.. I be the dumb bitch who thot she was a caterpillar.. it be juss me josser.. I think the yonkers are plain me nude.... it's a plain wanderswaste t. s. eliot poe wasteland of nude hollow women nude.. me.. straw women nude.. me..  a scarecrow woman nude.. me.. me.. me.. me...meeeee.. screeeee woman nude screeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment