Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Lost... second episode writing... nude kate dialogue.. the nude megan gale kate..

nude kate:  the summers of leaks in autumn .. I am a genocide incarnate... I believe in nothing.. nothing.. nothing.. nothing.. nothing.. nothing... I believe in many Sartre's .. all but one.. the last man in counting.. who didn't believe in his life.. who believed it wasn't all that great.. sniff..  simone was my gauranter.. my guardian incarnate.. my mentor.. my introducer to the world publishing stage.. the woman who wrote my introctions.. for I am a nude woman writer.. I am the nude violette le duc.. a writer terrorist woman nude.. a woman of the blackest market..



nude kate:  I am a simpleton little girl no more.. fo r their are no simpletone little girls.. but me.. sniff.. I snuff the simple life.. for I .. sniff.. love treplev.. boo hoo...

nude kate:  the war is coming.. I predicted the war in my novels super.. I wrote superhero novels in French.. I was rather mainstream.. I a rip on comer.. I knew the archangel Gabriel, who came to earth for me to predict the birth of Christ and John the babtist.. was I a a Magdalene nude.. nude.. nude.. nude.. nude.. nude... perhaps I was.. but I was also a simple mary...


nude kate:  a rollercoaster crime I am.. I dive on the coasters of crime.. like coffee coasters of crime I swing lazily on.. I am a lazy criminal.. a lazy coffee criminal am I.. I dream lazy coffee cream in my criminal dreams.. I am dream forsaken..


nude kate:  .. I slip naked on coffee coasters.. like daffodils on the lake water.. like waterlillies I am a frogger.. how do waterlillies float anyway as I float by the water lake force of crime incarnate.. crime is my lake by which I float..

nude kate:  I am a fiat chryler.. lee Iacocca was my mentor sage.. but he was gravely disconcerted by a very serious miniseries.. he feared the man falling asleep was himself..


nude kate:  fear.. fear is my lake.. my lake other.. fear is my other.. fear drives the criminal to crime... hunted.. hunted.. I am a hunted crime woman.. feel the hunting .. feel the hunting.. feel the nude artemis inside you... feel yourself a wolf criminal...


nude kate:  I am a silly woman finally.. I am like the silliness of crime in incarnate form .. I am formless as well.. I.. I.. I.. I.. I.. illuminatti..

nude kate:  I do Pascal's memoir.. I am thought.. deep thought...











No comments:

Post a Comment