Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

sawyer .. in lost...

swayer:  so the swanky lights of autumn breeze.. my eerie criminal past is an autumn breeze in near winter.. I am a winter soldier.. a soldier criminal have I been.. but once on the island i'll find redemption.. I have live my life whole on a crime crucifix.. I am the penitent theif of criminal bibliceal Christ lore.. I had dinner while on the cross... a fine wine I had.. it's me...


sawyer:  finish it- kids..


sawyer:  ./.. I am a computer cad with a Sherlock pipe.. I know much ada, cobol, pascal, C, C+, c++, Ca+, CD+, plus plus, aaaaaand a pounder.. a hacker's cobra life for me.. fer me.. fer me..

sawyer:  I was living like a birthplace home the hive of silicon valley 'till I no no no life before it.. I was in the thickets wilderness of disclosure.. demi moore save my life.. she was moore.. she was moose.. she knew moose programming.. we worked together on many projects.. it was just in time marketing.. and production Justin time.. I knew Justin time.. he was a good man.. to work for...


sawyer:  I was kingpin-lite finish it kids.. I love kids..


sawyer:  I was a character on the Simpsons.. guess which one...

sawyer:  silicon valley make have done something magnetic - sniff - to my pens.. I spent too much time in the depths of the hives of magnetism.. of silicon valley.. silicon valley is a magnet incarnate..


sawyer:  so the downtrodden of silicon valley are my bane.. get lost, vagrant I would say often but not ACTUALLY meaning it.. I'm sawyer, you know..

sawyer:  the violets purple of love are my purple heart tony.. I live by the tony tongue's muse silver.. a silver sable lives by my skyfall values.. yeth I knew a silver sable once.. she was a good lassie und rel corporate.. she knew a good corporate skunk...

sawyer:  so silver sable was a skunk.. a mink parlour.. a rela minx.. a radio minx she was .. relay crime she knew many but it was all crime corporate legal such.. she was rude but how can I be such...



No comments:

Post a Comment