Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Jack matthew fox sylvester earnest hemingway..

Sylvester:  I am a Sylvester criminal in medical malpractice.. but I never thought I'd get caught.. I didn't...

Sylvester:  I never caught that tweety bird...

Sylvester:  I am the best doctor not to see...

Sylvester:  the medical profession is a legal one..

Sylvester jack:  I am a jack of all trades... many .. in fact..

Sylvester jack:  I am a kangaroo jack doctor...

Sylvester jack:  the eye.. the pyramids eye.. is a doctor..

Sylvester jack hemingway:  the coffin was empty.. nothing inside..

Sylvester jack hemingway earnest:  I am an earnest professor.. another name can't hurt like butter under a knife.. or a bun in the oven..

Sylvester jack:  I am jickjack hornery.. a Hornsby medical profession.. the medicine crime cinnamon is good coffee.. their is no crime like the present for a doctor's work...

jack Sylvester:  breakfast television...

jack Sylvester: I am a jack doctor...

jack doctor silly Sylvester:  I am fox wolf hunter.. I am from now on on the island a good healer.. my days of crime are over...


No comments:

Post a Comment