Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

nude angelinas nude giganta in the spirit of the earth..

nude giganta: my breasts are mountains huge and of great moment in quantum spin.. my breasts are angular momentums of many quarks and flavours... they do a diva spin my breasts do.. I am quantum forever...

steve:  ahh.. you are truly a diva great..

nude giganta:  ahhh.. mikey...

steve"  yes mikey I be a matey ahoy... their is an ocean spin in my sailor sea-faring devil-due..

nude gigatna: ahhh.. ohhh.. coooo...

steve:  and when I wiat where was I.. ahh.. yes the ship of state which mala overturns.. a titanic ship of many waves.. an iceberg of aquaman's arranging.. he is the arranger of the sea..

nude giganta:  I heart aqua.. he is my mentor huge in principle and virtue...

steve:  and he will never forsake the earth.. for he wars against land.. it is the beginning the ocean amoeba evolution depths beginning of a war for him.. he begins with sea and ends with land.. and as does evolution..

nude giganta:  ahh.. I nudge evolution.. I fudge evolution.. I AM evolution.. saw the movie.. wahhhh.. it scawed me... I was a nude scwaw when I fist goud da powdah... da white powdah dat mad me huugggee...

steve:  ahh.. my little dainty powder-thief...

nude giganta:  I didn't know the man from whom I stole dah powdah... ahh yes I KNEW him.. he was a chief.. an umpire.. a referee of football..

steve:  ahh.. foozball is an ancient game..

nude giganta:  and yes and I win EVERY time...  it helps me grow just juzz juss like da powdah...


written by hanno ridal...

No comments:

Post a Comment