Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

nude winona ryder... nude white queen....

nude white queen:  the fluorescence of my beautiful  moon hips in rising crescent of vagina twilight.. a true vagina twilight of many moons.. of reising crescent moons.. my nude butt is a power unknown to man.. it rises like the bread of moon.. like a moon of bread.. my flesh is my flesh for you my apostles children.. my blood is my blood for you my apostle children.. I've started my school and you my children are all my cygnets...

magneto eric magnus:  ahh.. white incarnate.. may I caome in..

nude white queen:  ein silver is me.. you may.. my newlandaa forever..

eric magnus;  I am a magnet rising in forever crescent dew for my my you for you my white marvel..

nude white queen: I am a marvel woman nude.. I am red pink dress incarnate.. I am light cuba white lipstick.. I have a white silly dress in cleavage breasts light and delicate curve MARVELOUS... I am a may in winter.. let's drink a sillu silly wine together.. magnet-guy..


written by hanno ridal.. and he believes.. maybe also telepathically by Daniel day lewis and winona ryder...

No comments:

Post a Comment