Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

shaw.. in mordor.. in a mental institution...

shaw:  .. I a was many whittle times in mordor vulva mental institution.. sorry for the language.. reeeaaalll sorry sowwy.. it just matters somehow that their is a birth paradigm.. is that a word invented ye.. birth I men... it is a n institution to reckon with this mordor.. but is mordor MEANT to be a mental institution.. I met Tolkien when I was when HE wasa young man.. very young very young.. but all he could think about was elves.. about elf QUEST.. about a quest a journey of elves.. elves.. he always old sam took tolkin said.. w're goin' toa see elves... this was a quest whell birthing.. tomorrow .. always shaws tomorrows.. to fight a Nazi empire through Shavian pacifism.. well a quest well worth birthing.. I was sebastion.. a black king a I was in a mental institution..

No comments:

Post a Comment