Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Is this the main, opening theme-credit music of the newmedia fictional show, "E.N.G"... starring Mark Humphrey and Cynthia Belleview .. when it comes back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IotmNBpliOQ




Bruce (David Cubit): .. - on the show "E.N.G...- ...".. i'm just seeing this new item.. and I'm thinking .. how does it make a woman feel.. every single time.. every single time.. she sees on the news that a woman's been violated, humiliated, hurt, abused, battered... agghhh.. that word.. "battered".. that word .."battered".. that .. wohhoord.. "battered"... I can't believed how many times they use that word about women.. "battered".. a woman's been.. ahhh.. sorry... i'm so .. sorry.. and then to read statistics on the internet and find out that almost all the violence is against women... how does that make a woman read .. every single time he reads that or sees that on the news.. every single time it happens that she sees that news item.. item.. item.. item.. I don't mean it in a feminist-sense.. I mean it.. like .. how it would feel if I was a man and I saw it on the news always every single time every single time saying that it was a man who'd been raped, violated, battered, abused.... agghhh..."

Mac: ..".. sorry.. Bruce.. maybe I shouldn't say this.. I've read many statistics on the internet .. which say that the vast majority of people who are killed are men.. by men .. by men.."

Dan: ..".. that doesn't make me feel that good.."

.. "E.N.G"

.. starring   ... in this order of Cast

                     Art Hindle..... Cynthia Belleview... Mark Humphrey    Sarah Bostford... David Cubit(?)..

 .... (medusa frank)... nude_connie_nielson.org... nude_petera_luke.net...

No comments:

Post a Comment