Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Michael Fassbender is Joe Chill...

Michael Fassbender: ..".. Doctor Laura.. the doctor is in.. doctor laura.. I want to talk.. sorry.. to you.. I never shot that bear.. when I was a child.. I mean.. I never wanted to shoot that bear.. don't get me wrong.. when I was a really young child.. clan of the cave bear.. it was clan of the cave bear.. always wanted to read that book.. or see the movie with Daryll Hannah... I thought it looked like a really good movie.. a really good movie.. kind of like a unique cult-hit of the artsy semi-lovable-kitsch and allusions of pop-rock-prehistoric variety.. ahh.. it was a more innocent movie than that.. how I'm describing.. but when I was real young child.. I .. wanted.. I WANTED to go bear-hunting.. but that's .. different.. right..?.. doctor laura..?... buy the way.. my mother didn't like the show "kids corner" for one reason and one, sole, exclusive reason alone.. my mother thought the word "kid".. "kids". .ahh.. the word "kid".. she thought that word was disrespectful to the child.... that a child .. was .. it .. like.. my mother thought the word "kid" was a disrespectful word to use for .. about... for.. a child.. that's the reason and the reason alone she didn't like the show, "kids corner"... which actually .. was a truly excellent kids show.. one of the greats... one of the greats.. one of the golden oldies..."

.. Michael Fassbender is the young Joe Chill...

.. monologue for Michael Fassbender's Joe Chill.. in more than one movie.. in more than one movie.. ths monologue for Joe Chill... also Robert.. also for Robert.. was written by Scott Snyder the second.. by Scott Snyder-2.. for Peter Gallagher.. now the one and only Scott Snyder is Peter Gallagher.. is Peter.. Gallagher... Peter Gallagher is henceforth Scott Snyder-2.. and is also Scott Snyder-1.. he's both Scott Snyder.. the image of the abuse of the thin elderly man in a Scott Snyder issue was too much for me.. for me Scott Snyder-2.. to take..  I really can't be Scott Snyder-2 anymore.. it's yours, Peter.. you're Scott Snyder-2 now.. Pee'r .. Peter Gallagher is Scott Snyder-2 now...

.. (medusa frank).. connie_nielson.org.. petera_luke.net.. sunyata_horowitz.net.. winona_horowitz_ryder.org.. rainbow_mist_panda_ryder.org.. rainbow_mist_ryder.net...

No comments:

Post a Comment