Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Snopes talking to Kylo Ren...

Snopes:.. ".. Kylo Ren.. friend Kylo.. I have taught you with the hope in mind that you will never have to engage in direct combat.. that they the angular, oblique jedi ways of the force will always be yours.. true friend Kylo.. that you can spend all or most or in fact all of your time drinking coffee or good beer at a Mos Eisley Cantina on Tatooine.. and do all the work of the Jedi in that location... that is all I wished to teach you, friend Kylo.. that is all.. you can walk home back and forth from the Mos Eisley Cantina .. and talk to your friend the air.. for the air is the force.. as you walk with great courage from home to the Mos Eisley Cantina and back again.. It takes great courage and goodness of heart and soul to do this Kylo for it is what I do with my heart and soul.. I walk back and forth to a place where I drink green tea.. a place called.. "Teamasters".. a green window glass citadel called.. "Tea Masters".. "Teamasters".. it is where I do my work.. the work of Snopes.. much work to be done bringing the First Order.. heh.. to heel.. we'll do it.. Kylo.. we'll do it together.. the First order means something.. it MEANS something.. kylo ren.. it means we are making arrangements.. it means we are using the most subtle breath of the air telepathy.. and that this is now the force.. not this brutal thing that I more and more believe the force once was.. I think of maneuver and quick wits is the way of the First Order Force.. all my five wits elude me but this way of self eluding is a way of finding your target.. ahhh.. Kylo Ren.. you will find your target.. - seriously - .. with great severity and honour and accomplishment if .. - gently - .. Kylo.. it will all happen by itself.. like domino's.. you won't have to worry about a thing.. I have never seen a man work as hard as you.. Kylo.. Ren.."

.. Star Wars: episode 7, the force awakens.. redux..

.. medusa frank.. zoom medusa zu George Lucas, Frank Oz.. und zu Adam Driver und zu Daisy Ridley und zu Andy Serkis .. und zu Harry Knowles.. medusa..

No comments:

Post a Comment