Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2017

... Superman; man of tomorrow.. comes out exactly a month and ten days from today.. on June 23, 2017.... Superman; man of steel, also directed by Steven Spielberg, comes out exactly a month later, on July 23... Both movies together constitute my, Hanno Raudsepp's, very first official movie, my very first official movie role is playing Society Lex in Spielberg's very first two Superman / Lex Luthor / Lois Lane movies...

... My second official movie is Ridley Scott's "William Shakespeare's Hamlet".. in which I play Hamlet, prince of dinmurk.. this movie comes out in the autumn of the year 2017, in October.. my third movie in which I co-star with Winona Ryder as the Baroness and Scarlett Johansson as Scarlet. is coming out early November in 2017, it is Sophia Copolla's "G. I. Joe, the Rise of Cobra".. my fourth movie comes out a couple of weeks later, on November 23, Tim Burton's "Gotham".. a 15-hour movie that I share with Kate Moss .. who plays Poison ivy and I play Bruce Wayne in that movie.. My fifth movie role is Ned Leeds in Sam Raimi's "Spider man 4" coming out in early December of 2017... My sixth movie role is Batman Dream of Eale.. starring Tommy Lee Jones as Harvey Dent, Winona Horowitz Ryder as Pamela Isley, and Val Kilmar, Michael Keaton, and myself as Bruce Wayne / Batman.. this movie comes out in late December of the year .. 2017.. my seventh movie is Trainspotting 2.. starring ewan bremer, ewan macgregor and myself.. and this movie comes out on an undisclosed date. it is co-directed by Danny Boyle and myself..

   .. (zoom medusa)... (medusa frank).. connnie_nielson.org.. petera_luke.net...

No comments:

Post a Comment