Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Doctor Manhatten in Oliver Stone's "Watchmen"...

Doctor Manhatten: ...".. I hear the echo of mice in the floorboards.. and they reach into the tail-end nooks and crannies of my soul.. that was an unpleasant sound.. that voice.. that spoke in a dead-raucousness... for I am a being composed of voice.. pure voice .. of nothing but voice.. and I sense the acoustics of everything.. I have been exposed to an infinite amount of radiation.. I have been exposed to alpha, beta and gamma bombs for hours on end.. I transmuted all this nucleur radiation into sound.. into pure sound.. until my very essence was sound... until I could hear the very molecules of sound itself in the air.. as if molecules composed sound itself.. I understand the optics of light and can transmute light.. into .. something .. else.. into something healing and regenerative.. into something that can provide.. youthfulness.. something that can take weights off a person's soul.. I can do all this with light.. I understand the powers of .. fluorescence.. long, long ago I studied the science of.. fluorescent light.. of fluorescence.. and have forgotten all of it.. unless I .. haven't... unless the knowledge is all still their.. without my knowing it... My symbol is the hydrogen atom.. where all things begin.. where all .. elements.. sorry.. elements they are.. begin.. the second symbol is helium.. who's symbol will be .. helium..?.."...

Doctor Manhatten Mystique: ..".. My symbol.. my symbol will be helium.. will be helium..."...


   I wanted if we could actually get a woman to play Doctor Manhatten... I wonder if Claire Higgins could play Doctor Manhatten.. in Oliver Stone's "Watchmen".... (medusa frank)... connie_nielson.org.. petera_luke.net.. sunyata_horowitz.net...

No comments:

Post a Comment