Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Nude Giganta... sorry.. real sorry.. Nude Ishtar.. the goddess of the first egg.. the first ovule..

Nude Ishtar: ..".. I was born from a stone-age goddess.. their are stone or wooden statuettes of her still preserved as archeological relics of the stone age.. I have lived the life of ceramic artificats.. for I am the goddess of ceramics.. I am shaped as a well-wrought urn.. that is the title of a book on the theory of poetry.. I am a stone dark face woman with a stone-cut face of blackrock artifact.. I am a stone goddess.. I am .. Nude Ishtar.."...

Nude Ishtar: ..".. I am a paper-mache mephistophelise mentioned in Joseph Conrad's great work of literature, "Heart of Darkness", a novel about a river in the Congo and a small ship that beetled oe'r the base of the think think thin skim of water, like a sad mongoose howl.. like with the mourning of cannibal wolves who felt pity for this mongoose shipracked boat on the waterfields of a river Congo.. on it's way to meet Kurz.. Kurz.. Kurts.. and his fellow-helper said his mind is rational.. I'm paraphrasing.. but the soul of Kurz is mad.. I am a mad Goddess.. too.."..

Nude Ishtar: ..".. I am a paper-mache Mephistopheles-Goddess .. for I am seen by so many on the internet as the most invalid of Goddesses.. that I am a paper-mache Goddess... made of invalid facts and ipsofacts and adcontras.. like a non-copywrited Goddess I am.. Nude Ishtar.. I am seen as a Goddess of the Patriarchy... I am see as warlike, violent, a worse alternative to gentle, peaceful goddesses.. I am seen as rather mean, petty, warlike, and violent, crassly so in nature.. a simply invalid Goddess.. that is me.. Ishtar.."..

Nude Ishtar: .."... but they say Artemis killed animals.. and she doesn't.. she didn't .. and I don't either.. and they .. sob.. they said the same thing.. about me.. I love animals.. perhaps a Goddess of both love and war like myself MUST love animals and like them and not hurt them.. ever.. never.. ever.. never.. never.. never.. never.. I am nude and a stone sculpted Goddesses made of the flesh of black caves.. I am Nude Ishtar, Goddess of Babylon... an Akkadian Goddess.."

.. medusa frank.. (medusa).. connie_nielson.org.. petera_luke.net.. Angelina_jolie.org.. sunyata_ryder.net.. sunyata_ryder.org.. sunyata_horowitz.net.. sunyata_horowitz.org.. rainbow_mist_panda_ryder.net.. winona_ryder.org..


No comments:

Post a Comment