Pages

Monday, August 5, 2024

... Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..."... I'm still really not sure about my taking clonazepam.. clonazepam being a medication prescribed for epilepsy... I really don't think that I have epilepsy... I can't explain something awful that happened in my mind with the wonderful actor Ralph Fiennes.. one day when after I'd been regularly taking all four pills.. escitalopram, clonazepam and two pills of cogentin.. the terrible thing that happened with my mind in regards to miracle-actor Ralph Fiennes.. when after taking those four pills regularly a whole day had passed when I took only two pills of cogentin... I posted earlier that it was a cogentin phase with Ralph Fiennes.. but I almost really wonder if I was right about that or not.. whether it may have been an after-effect still of taking.. clonazepam?.. -.. all that time... I still wonder about taking clonazepam when I very much most likely do not have epilepsy.. and that clonazepam is prescribed for epilepsy... I was also taking escitalopram but I'm not sure what escitalopram is prescribed for.. I've read about escitalopram on the internet but I'm still not sure what it's for.. I also really feel... since cogentin is prescribed for Parkinson's disease.. whether it's Michael J. Fox, who has Parkinson's disease.. who may have spent decades working with the prescription-drug-medical authorities on the medication of cogentin... when I first took cogentin I had SERIOUS issues with it.. and now it's the one medication I feel safest of all just taking.. alone.. by itself.." ..

No comments:

Post a Comment