Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2024

.. Mystique (Holly Madison): ..".. I'm a loser.. I'm not a born loser.. I acquired that condition with time and age.. but I'm far more of a loser than any born loser.. It's not even.. being born into riches and then not even understanding mediawar.. no.. just not understanding.. media.. not even.. or.. not having influence with media.. like it's not even supposed to be my fault.. like maybe it isn't and that's the worst thing of all.. that's a real loser.. and.. other people paying the consequences.. I had to adopt Rogue (Savanna Samson) as my daughter to.. become.. great.. brilliant.. cool.. just long enough.. to be that.. until.. no.. it all came like a quadruple-whammy way to fast and abrupt.. spontaneously.. instantaneously.." .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult Winona 'The White Queen' Ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

.. Mystique (Holly Madison): ..".. Maybe Freedom Force will make me into.. a winner? .. That's a long time in coming.. a long time.. I'm rich.. I'm really, really rich.. how I got rich is how a winner gets rich.. I got rich like a winner.. and now that.. it's all being taken away from.. I have.. to look strong.. not weak.. also.. the costume doesn't belong to me.." .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult winona 'The White Queen' ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment