Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2024

... track 4.. track 4.. of "The best of Depeche Mode.. Vol. 1".. track 4.. the song.. "Enjoy the Silence".. is the official, quintessential song of.. Rogue (Savanna Samson): ..".. I'm thinking of Cameron Hodge.. and I'm thinking of a Scott Lobdell-written issue of 'The X-men'.. or 'The Uncanny X-men'.. I can't-.. remember.. which.. of those two comics.. but Bishop I think was on the cover and I was on the cover maybe even looking frightened on the cover just a bit.. and.. inside that issue.. I.. Rogue.. transform into a mass of flesh like.. a mass of crawling flesh.. maybe different than that.. I mean.. I transform into a mass of flesh which is like a mass of flesh-clay.. in this Scott Lobdell-written 'The X-men' or 'The Uncanny X-men' issue.. and I'm thinking of Cameron Hodge.. and I'm thinking of this Scott Lobdell issue where it's like.. I'm Sondra Fuller.. she's the fourth Clayface.. she's the female Clayface.. the fourth Clayface.. she's Clayface-4.. in the Batman universe.. and.. it's like I'm just like her.. .just-.. just her.. and it's Cameron Hodge who I think is a man of goodness and justice.. he is a man of government justice.." .. . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment