Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2024

... Havok (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp): ..".. It's Dan.. on E.N.G.. a Canadian show called 'E.N.G.'.. Dan, that's not how it works.. that's Terri's story now.. also, Dan.. it's not mutually exclusive.. I saw no reason why that could not be both Terri's story and your story, Dan.. Dan.. please share that story with Terri.. she needs it.. it's.. I mean.. it's I think it must be-.. I can't say this.. Judy Garland talked about her wardrobe in 'The Wizard of Oz'.. how she had to look as much as possible like a little girl as Dorothy.. okay.. I really-.. can't.. say it.. like that.. it's wrong.. that's Philippa Sontag (Kendra Leigh Wilkinson) in my black costume.. my favourite costume.. my original very first costume.. Philippa Sontag (Kendra Leigh Wilkinson) is wearing it.. but she's always always always always smiling a wide-open smile trying to be friends with everyone.. in the black costume.. in my black costume.. I don't.. actually.. smile.. it's not my thing.. maybe just slightly but not her wide-open friendly smile.. never me.. I never smile like that.. that's.. since when did Mystique (Holly Madison) decide not to be blue anymore.. that's-.. I have never looked that weak.. is it sleep-deprivation.. is Mystique (Holly Madison) going through sleep-deprivation.. I gotta talk about this.. I'm me.. I'm Havok.. it's my costume.." .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment