Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2024

... Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..."... I've been saying a lot of positive things about the cogentin which I'm taking on this website... but yesterday... or the day before... when I only took cogentin... and the day before that.. and maybe also before that.. when I was only taking cogentin.. when I was.. only.. taking.. cogentin.. It was like.. my mind.. my consciousness.. was the Oklahoma bombing... with only tiny, adorable, pure, innocent children as casualties of the most venal brutality.. from myself.. from my.. thoughts.. my awful, terrible, hideous thoughts.. thoughts which seemed to fill my whole consciousness.. and.. thoughts which became the most ghastly.. convictions.. convictions.. awful, awful, awful.. convictions.. filling me up completely.. filling up my consciousness.. convictions I was having with only the most innocent, tiniest little children for.. victims.. my victims.. and.. all during a matter of a few days when I was only taking.. cogentin.. maybe the last, final day when I only took cogentin.. most of all.. a hallucination I had of John Goodman said that maybe after all.. I should take.. clonazepam and escitalopram again.. together.. with my cogentin.. even later on a few hours after I had only taken cogentin again.. in the afternoon.. of.. -.. yesterday..?.. It was.. only taking.. cogentin.. it was.. my mind.. my consciousness.. being the most savage terrorism imaginable.. as words.. vocabulary.. raging words.. raging vocabulary.. filling up my mind.. filling up my consciousness..".. .. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment