Pages

Monday, August 26, 2024

.. Rogue (Savanna Samson): ..".. It's like the Robin Williams Genie as Jack Nicholson.. Havok's (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp's) a straight-shooter.. if through the medium of schizophrenia-radio.. he hears my voice.. the voice of Rogue (Savanna Samson).. I might have to say that I am exclusively the Chris Claremont-scribed Rogue (Savanna Samson).. only her.. only her.. only she.. only she.. and if through radio-schizophrenia he ever hears my voice.. and me talking.. like those sadistic, satanic, evil sorority girls.. then Havok (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp).. like I said.. He's a straight-shooter.. He calls me stupid and evil.. and he wants it.. to stop.. because.. after all.. I'm Rogue (Savanna Samson).. written.. created.. by Chris Claremont.." .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth 'The White Queen of the Hellfire Club' ryder monica 'Nude Zaladane' bellucci angelina 'madelyne pryor' jolie scarlett 'alternate-earth madelyne pryor aka The Goblyne Queen (Steve Foxe)' johansson megan 'Malice the Succubus-phantom' gale.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment