Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2024

.. Scott Summers (James Marsden): ..".. I've got to explain something.. Lorna Dane (Embeth Davidtz) is Kip Kinkel.. She is supposed to have killed her adopted parents when she was a child.. Alex Summers (Hanno Alexander Ridal Raudsepp) loves her.. he recently sent it out that.. I mean.. he has to also equally be Kip Kinkel then.. he sent it out that he had killed a little boy when he himself was a little boy.. Alex Summers (Hanno Alexander Ridal Raudsepp).. It's so.. grave.. It's Ivan Karamazov.." .. .. .. .. .. Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart): ..".. I understand.. I understand Havok (Hanno Alexander Ridal Raudsepp) very well.. Lorna Dane's (Embeth Davidtz's) childhood resides in the mists of ancient time.. I wonder.. There is also.. Ivan Petrovitch (Tom Hiddleston).. and.. Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson).. her sister.. White Widow (Florence Pugh).. Central America.. It's all.. a labyrinth.. I really don't understand that I parted ways with Magneto.. I never blamed him, you know.. I thought he made the right decision.. I didn't think either of us had any control over.. her death.. her brutal death.. my beloved.. " .. .. .. .. Scott Summers (James Marsden): ..".. I know.. I'm glad.. you can talk about it.. now..".. .. .. .. Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart): ..".. I can.. Cerebro helped.. I talk to her now.. through Cerebro.. She resides in the afterlife.. like the afterlife is an authentic, legitimate parallel reality.. and that's where she lives now.. with her parents.. " .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley less-than-one-year-old scarlet witch less-than-one-year-old kate moss 2-year old wanda maximoff 2-year old kate moss 3-year old scarlet witch 3-year old kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment