Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

The comic book Max Lord and Diana reconciliation .. extended version


Diana: I don't know, Max. This Omac project. It was so heady. I understand – what – you – were – do- arrrgghh... i mean, i read, “defending maxwell lord”, and I was hard-pressed to disagre- arrgghh...



Maxwell Lord: That's okay, Diana. I was hard-pressed to disagree with it too.



Diana: I gets it, Max. We'll both work on it. We're all in this together.. oh, wait.. my hands going off.. i mean.. ahhhh.. no not literally.. YES LITERALLY... no never mind..



Maxwell Lord: Diana, are you okay?



Diana: Let's take a drive, Max.



Max and Diana are driving in a red corvette.



Max: We're supposed to meet Batman, right?



Diana: Yeah, it's just, I dunno... wait.. maybe.. the Batman meeting.. I dunno..



Max: Batman's been waiting an awful long time.. something happenned with time-travel.. he's been waiting years.. years.. i think... i know the feeling..



Diana: me too.. it's just.. wait.. let's stop... i need a coffee...



Max: .. a coffee.. uh, sure... wait.. maybe we should just meet Batman first.. before .. the coffee.. he's been waiting.. years.. almost a decade now..



Diana: .. i know.. i just – stopping the car on the gravel street margin – wait.. Batman just.. i dunno.. i',m just going to stay here a while.. retrospect..



Max: .. okay.. okay...



Diana: .. this whole.. meeting Batman thing.. I dunno if it's going to work out..



Max: WHAT? But.. but we have to meet him..



Diana: .. but .. maybe.. it just.. it just doesn't.. happen.. i mean.. in time.. in time ever..



Max: But we .. we have to make time..



Diana: .. i know .. it's just... time just.. what about time?.. time is so.. strange..



Max: I'd ask Booster Gold to help if i could find him ..



Diana:.. you mean we should meet him..



Max: No! Absolutely not! We meet Batman first..



Diana: .. it's just ...



Max: .. are you okay Diana..



Diana: - irritatedly brushes Max away – ahhh.. it's no good..



Max: .. i don't.. .. i don't understand..



Diana: .. they just.. you know i'm a freemason..



Max: .. yes .. i know.. you told me..



Diana: .. something... wait .. - she gets her cell phone -



Max: .. ahhh!.. we have to get rid of that.. you brought a cell phone .. those things... the villains can track us with them.. trace us to our exact whereabouts.. bring a whole arsenal..



Diana: .. wait.. okay i'll just get – i can't - it's it's stuck .. it's stuck to my hand...



Max: wait.. are you okay.. what's wrong with..



Diana: ... let's turn back.. this cell phone thing is dangerous..



Max: we can't turn back!.. the meeting with Batman with him is paramount.. we HAVE to get rid of the cell phone..



Diana: .. i can't.. I CAN'T.. there this .. octopus .. sensation in my hand.. this hand.. rivulets of pain.. when the cell phone is too far from my hand.. it's the freemason's .. something ... they programmed something.. into my hand.. it may have been omac technology...



Max: .. yeah.. sorry about that.. i mean WHAT!!! ... oh god.. what did i do... what did i do.. i'm so, so sorry diana.. it's all my fault .. we're not meeting Batman.. it's my fault .. because of what i did..



Diana: .. it's okay max.. you can try to be a better person.. you definitely can.. i'll try to..



Max: i just.. i can't.. i can't believe i did this.. it was like .. was it programming.. no it wasn't .. it just wasn't.. there is no defence for maxwell lord..



Diana: .. i'll defend you to the grave.. the grave.. oh man.. they .. they had me eat things from the grave.. it was a dark tomb like dimly art deco lit room.. an egyptian catacomb.. i .. ate things.. i didn't want to.. i had no choice.. i ate.. squid.. black living squid.. i ate .. beetles.. bugs.. lots and lots of beetles.. the squid.. no oh god.. it was starro.. i ate a starro blackfish.. i ate starro..



Max: .. i'm just.. i'm so sorry.. i'm so sorry..



Diana: .. i think .. there was a secreted white poison in the starro blackfish which i consumed.. i mind-controlling.. oh god.. poison.. i mean .. a hand-controlling poison.. the poison i ate .. put .. iron-gated sensations in my hand.. my hand.. i felt like.. my hand was melting.. like it was turning into liquid.. like my hand was a gelatinous squid.. they were hand-sensations which would only be quelled.. pacified.. peace.. all but peace.. brought to peace.. my hand by .. a cell phone..



Max: We... we can't go back..



Diana: .. we already are.. we'll be home soon..



Max: I didn't even notice.. didn't even notice .. the direction we were going in..



Diana: - later – okay, we're back..





Later, Max is in his suburbane home..



Max: Okay, the coast is clear.. i'm going to meet Batman..



Diana: Oh, hi, Max, let's go..



Max: ahhh!.. where did you come from.. i thought only Batman could do that..



Diana: ... i have super-speed.. i think i might be faster than the Flash..



Max: .. wait.. can you just meet Batman on your own.. no, silly question.. uh, right.. i'll just..



Diana gets in the car..



Diana: I'll drive..



Max: .. wait..



Diana: .. here's a cell-phone..



Max: .. ahhh!.. no!.. we can't.. i'm going in the house..



Diana: .. i'll wait for you here... no, i'll follow you..



A police car arrives... a policeman gets out..



Policeman: .. what'r you doing..



Maxwell Lord:.. nothing .. nothing..



Other policeman: need some help..



Diana: .. no help.. no help..



A neighbour arrives...



Neighbour: You okay, max..



First policeman: he's okay... he doesn't need you help..



Max starts going inside..



Policeman: .. maybe we should talk..



Max: What about?



Policeman: We'll do the talking..



Neighbour: I think that's enough, officer..



Policeman: What?



Neighbour: I'm not kidding..



Policeman: Okay, you're both going to get in trouble if you talk like that..



Neighbour: No, I mean it, I've got a gun.. you're on private property get out – the neighbour pulls out a gun..



Policemen: Oh, fuck, fuck.. they pull out guns..



Max: I wish I had stronger telepathic powers..



Policeman: Fuck your telepathy.. you're gonna get arrested if you try that..



Diana: I just .. i don't get it .. i don't get it.. - pulls out her cell phone -



Neighbour: - gently – maybe your better off without that phone..



Diana: .. i know .. i know.. i just.. i need..



Policeman: .. what'r you doing with that phone.. it belongs to her.. - disenables the neighbour from the gun – okay you're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent.



Max: You can't do that.



Policeman: You too.



Diana goes and sits by the curb.



Diana: - delirious - I'm not a bad guy.. I'm not a bad guy..



Psycho-pirate shows up..



Psycho-pirate: okay, time to put you clowns on ice..



Policemen: What?



Psycho-pirate does his death-star.. medusa-mask-style



Policemen: ARRRGGHH!



Psycho-pirate: I've had a lot of experience with bitches.. I know the dead..



Policemen: You are dead! You fucking punk! You are dead!



Psycho-pirate: Been there done that you know. It's routine by now.. boring actually..



Psycho-pirate does sonar-emotive reverberations..



Policemen: FUCK FUCK FUCK....



Psycho-pirate: DIE, YUPPIE SCUM....



Policemen: AHH FUCK AH FUCK FUCK...



Max: Let's get inside Diana.. you okay pal..



Neighbour: the handcuffs just .. just shattered...



Diana: I wish the cell phone would die to .. DIE CELL PHONE DIE...



pure chaos ensues as Diana and Max make their escape indoors..





Another day..



Max is inside his house.



Max: Okay, time to .. FINALLY.. meet Batman..



Diana walks in.



Max: fuck fuck fuck.. said finally too loud..



Diana: You're right, let's go. Here.. here's a cell phone..



Max: Ahhh!.. that's it, get the hell out of here!



Diana: I'm not leaving. We're both meeting Batman. That its.



Max: I – am – meeting – Batman – alone.



Diana: Batman and I have a long history.



Max: So – do – i – we...



Diana: Here... i brought a cell-phone along for you.. i have one for myself..



Max: shit shit shit shit..



Diana: What are you gonna do Max. Call the cops. They don't go after me. You on the other hand..



Max: GET OUT!!



Diana: It's over Max, we're both meeting Batman. I've got a few extra cell phones in the car.



Max: GET OUT!!



Diana: Okay, Max, that's it, I'm calling the cops.. - picks up his home phone. Max smashes it..



Diana: What am I doing? I've got a phone of my own. Silly me for forgetting.



Max: i'm getting that cell phone – seizes her cell phone.. puts it under the sink and under the faucet..



Diana: s'okay.. I've got another in my pocket.. keep the one I gave you.. hi, 911?...



Max: Fuck this! - Tries to knock the cell phone out of her hand.. -



Diana: Damn, phone went dead. Stop it Max, Honestly, who do you think they're going to believe is causing this ruckus.. i'm in with the cops.. they don't touch me.. they only go after my friends..



Suddenly the ceiling of the house opens up.. revealing an apocaliptian sky..



Diana: What, oh fuck this.. ahh, my hand.. it's on fire.. worse its on torture rack.. my hand is melting .. no it's not..



Suddenly Diana face starts blistering and cracking open..



Diana: Arrghoooghoubussss...



Diana runs out in her trademark mafia brown trenhcoat.. on to the front lawn.. Her whole frame starts dissolving, melting,..



Diana: oh god.. it's the doctor fate mask.. starro.. i ate... i ate .. doctor fate.. i ate.. the substance.. the squid melting substance .. of the mask..



Diana physically melts in trains and streams of fire unleashed from the apocalyptic core of her being..



Diana: aoogheohaoo!!!





a pause..



a pause..



HAHAHAHHA!!!



Diana, off centre panel: HahahaHAHAHaHah! My worst nightmare! HaHAHAhahaHAha! My worst.. my worst .. nightmare..



Max and Diana are in the house. Diana can't stop laughing in humoungous belly-laughs..



Max: You okay Diana.



Diana: I'm okay oh wait.. there's a cell phone – she picks it up and crushes it in her hand.. until it's just dust...



Diana: no cell phone mage i .. this cell phone thing was insane.. i'm cured.. completely cured.. let's go, Max.. hahaha ... my worst nightmare.. heheheheee...

No comments:

Post a Comment