Pages

Friday, September 6, 2024

.. track 5 black orchid.. of disc four.. track 5 black orchid.. of disc four.. of the four CD disc-set of 'simply soundtracks'.. a BMG company.. 2017 Union Square Ltd. .. .. .. track 5 black orchid.. of disc four.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Lorna Dane: ..".. No. Havok is my boyfriend. And what I said to myself was 'Little Lorna, you have struck gold with this man'.. and.. that's who I actually am as a person.. as Havok's girlfriend.. when on a youtube montage I saw myself call my boyfriend Havok.. when I think on this youtube montage I said.. 'Don't be such a baby'.. to Havok.. and he was silent.. probably smiled.. in response.. then.. as his girlfriend.. that makes me.. Lorna Dane: a bitch.. the word.. that's the word.. the b- word.. If I say to Havok.. 'Don't be such a baby'.. and he's my boyfriend.. then I am Lorna Dane being.. a Bitch.. then I am Lorna Dane and Lorna Dane is a Bitch.. and that's a very, very hard word but for something like that it is appropriate.. and.. most of all.. an authentic, honest Lorna Dane would never say that to Havok.. an authentic, honest Lorna Dane says 'Let's face it, Little Lorna, you have struck gold with this man'.. that's what girlfriend Lorna Dane says about her boyfriend Havok.. the apocalyptically honest, authentic Lorna Dane.. that's what she says.." .. .. .. .. $3. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult holly 'julia carpenter the black-costumed spider-woman' madison.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment