Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Embeth Davidts is Lorna, Magneto's third daughter in the very first "The Uncanny X-men" movie ever made... I'm, not sure who the actor playing Thanos is...

Lorna (embeth davidts): .."... I am Magneto's third daughter but would rather like to forget the fact... I watch fan-trailers.. I watch justice-league fan trailers on youtube.. and I am underwhelmed.. it's an industry.. sigh.. it's an industry... but it's trailor's.. these are fan-trailers.. taht's all.. that's all.. fan-trailers.. these are not movie's.. these are NOT scenes from Justice League movie's.. by teh way their's a little matter called copyright... or copywrite.. spelt with a "w".. I believe such a spelling may apply.. these fan-trailers are compilations from other movie's .. it is a true copyright labyinth.. a treu copywrite labyrinth.. getting all these copyrighted.. a rather repeat copyrighted movie footage and saying this applies as a justice league movie is.. somewhat immature.. perhaps naive is a nice way about putting it.. if I feel like being naive about this.. topic.. anyway... Magneto.. sight

www.free3dadultgames.com

.. Magneto sigh.. yes he christianed me in the pagan-true sense of the word.. no.. he didn't.. I gave myself the name Laurence Dane.. God knows what name Magneto thought of calling me but he's rude like the boor.. and somehow always worse than Cyclops.. Cyclops reminds me of Bertrand in "All's well that ends well".. although I rather like what Harold Bloom said about the heroine of "All's well taht ends well".. being as successfully ambitious woman as Lady Macbeth.. and a worthy contender to being one of the most ambitious women in Shakespeare's work.. the heroine.. forget her name.. Beatrice...?.. in "All's well that ends well".. so she is one of the most ambitious women in shakespeare.. since.. well.. Lady Macbeth... I'm going to make a joke.. a slight guffaw.. that only Gail Simone could write me.. and this may be rather true.. treu.. anyway.. poor Hamlet.. a true poseur is Hamlet but he nevertheless has some of the best soliquy's in Shakespeare.. Hamlet is undone at every turn by Ophelia.. who thru he sheer sense of the niceties of ettiquette.. shows herself Hamlet's superior in courtly manners.. is Hamlet a fraud..?... perhaps I am too sore on teh poor old codger Hamlet.. but I will never forgive him for destroying Denmark.. perhaps.. my name treu.. Laurence Dane.. has rather a fetish for poor Denmark... Was Hamlet a bad man..?.. no one knows for sure.. but the inner stresses of his soul said something about the corruption of Denmark.. but I don't like how he laughed at Ophelia when Ophelia just thought she might be merely polite to him.. Hamlet poor fuddy-duddy Hamlet..

 .. anyway.. on to Cyclops a pretender to the throne of Denmark at treu Xavier's mansion.. Cyclops is as much of a poseur as Hamlet .. He could work in the media and I suppose he may be intelligent enough to do so but I'm not sure I belong on television where they would mistake my rather British hard-as-nails-and-wood-iron exterior for something.. porceline and in need of protection... Charles Xavier may think in terms of protecting me like I'm some innnocuous Disney Princess but Charles Xavier has always been a chauvinistic worm in that department.. He shares taht in common with Cyclops..

 .. I am Laurence Dane, Lorna for short or long.. and I am an archeologist who specializes in teh study of the history of the Native American people,.. I study the land of the Native American people and those who walk upon it.. and also the history of those.. who feel they own it..

.. anway.. inkenstink medusa zu Kevin Feigie a DC studios.. zoom medusa zu Gail Simone und zu Brian Michael Bendis.. $1 heteroskedasticity...

No comments:

Post a Comment