Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Wonder Woman and Giganta in a Meredith Finch Wonder Woman issue.. issue #43... of Wonder Woman.. written by Meredith Finch...

Diana: (Diana is in a Wonder woman costume, is in her version of the Wonder Woman costume, that is far far scantier and sparer than a belly dancer's costume): ..".. Giganta.. I .. I can't explain it.. I'm .. I'm different.. my body's different.. I have no breasts.. I no longer have breasts... and you.. Giganta.. decidedly .. do.. quite profoundly.."

Nude Giganta: .. (Giganta is totally nude) ... wait.. what.."

Diana: ..".. you can laugh at me over that Giganta.. it's rather funny.."

Nude Giganta: ..".. Wonder Woman.. Diana.. what..?.. it's .. it's not.. funny.. sorry.. Diana.. it's not.. it's.. it's not nice of me.. Diana.. Diana!.. I'll put my jungle bikini on right away, Diana!.."

Diana: ..".. it's okay.. Giganta.. you don't have to .. I know it's not your style anymore.. but.. it's like.. you're right.. it's so right.. when I fought you and you were in the leopard-jungle bikini.. I didn't take you seriously.. and now.. every single time I fight you .. you're totally nude.. and now.. I do.. I take you so seriously.. you've become my deadliest and most honourable opponent.. you're right Giganta.. you're being nude was FAR more dignified than the jungle bikini.. you couldn't have been more right.. and your powerful, voluptuous, rotund nude body has been an education for me in womanly connivance.. heh.."

Nude Giganta: ..".. Diana.. you're making me blush.. I love how easy it is for you to make me feel embarassed to be totally naked in front of you.. when you most decidedly are not.. "

Diana: ..".. what..?.. I thought.. the costume.. I'm wearing.. it's not exactly.. coverage worthy.. I mean.. face it,.. I'm naked.."

Nude Giganta: ..".. Diana... you're -.."

Diana: .. ".. not..?.. hehehehe.. that's so cute.. Giganta ..- Diana starts almost wailing - .. I don't have breasts.. you have apocalyptically voluptuous beautiful nude breasts.. I am DEFINITELY more naked right now than you... both physically and in my soul.. face it,.."

Nude Giganta: ..- starts weeping and mewling -.. ".. Diana.. it's the drugs.. they forced horrific HORRIFIC drugs on you.. I don't.. I need my breasts.. and so do you Diana.. wait Diana.. I'm going to shrink to my normal size.."

Diana: ..".. Giganta... wait.. okay..."

Nude Giganta:.. (Giganta, nude, sits on a park bench and invites Diana over..).. Diana let's get you some clothes.."

Diana: ..".. Wait,.. what.. ?.. okay.. I .. I don't know if it's right.."

Nude Giganta: ..".. it is .. Diana.. it is.. their is nothing wrong whatsoever with me being totally fully nude and you being fully clothed in long sleeves and long pants and us just chatting together like that and that being the status quo between us.. I'm just.. I'm just tired of all this shit.. sorry.. how .. how it's like even an issue.. it's me .. Giganta - meanwhile Giganta has found some clothes for Diana from a nearby shopping bag and Diana has been putting them on.. - .. here.. (Giganta buttons to the top Diana's full sleeved shirt.. Diana is totally clothed finally and Giganta is still totally nude...).. Okay.. believe me.. Diana.. you have no idea how relieved this makes me feel,.. it's the normal thing .. every time Diana is around Giganta.. Diana is clothed and Giganta is nude.. I like that.. I really do,.. it makes me feel good.. about myself.. about you .. about us.. I'll try to find a way to get you some healthy drugs that can help the situation with your breasts, Diana,.. I've studied anylitical chemistry so exhaustively that I must have written almost a hundred essays on the subject telepathically..."

inkenstink nude Giganta..

No comments:

Post a Comment