Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

.. end of silence - tear down the bridges.... I see .. Marike Kukla as being exactly, precisely the same precise entity that is Alan Rickman.... I'm Hanno Jason Leigh.. I think I'm Marike Kukla's.. Dana.. I'm to Marike Kukla exactly what Dana was to Alan Rickman...

Alan Rickman is doing exactly the same things for the past many, many, many years that led to his butchering the career and freedom of Dana.. Marike Kukla is presently doing exactly the same thing now that she did in .. I think.. the year.. 1997.. the thing she did that butchered my life.. until about the year 2009 .. and then back again to the status quo.. until I finally recovered myself in the late winter / spring of the year .. 2011..?..

.. Marike Kukla, Raja Raudsepp.. and Andres Raudsepp were the monstrous trio who orchestrated the reading impairment I had that lasted 9 years.. of my life...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svEh3EwpZsY&list=RDsvEh3EwpZsY&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment