Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hi-Finesse.. Los-Angeles - 2181... the music of.. Nocturna (Monica Bellucci):.."... I need.. I require.. personally.. a revolution of my own.. and that revolution.. will have to be.. the French Revolution of 1789... it can't be the Russian Revolution.. the murder of the Czar's family.. was too horrific... my revolution must be the French Revolution... and I have had scant personal study of it.. I know of the blissfully compassionate King Louis the sixteenth... who brought such apocalyptic leniancy of rule upon the masses.. and .. according rightly I would blankly intuit.. according to Alexis de Toqueville.. Louis the Sixteenth's leniancy toward the common french masses created almost as if thru Ducard-level environmentalism.. created the very air.. the very atmosphere in which they could breath the breath of freedom.. and of collective uprising... I remember so little now from Alexis de Toqueville's work on the Ancien Regime... I want to study the work of Turgot.. of Necker.. to study the life of Necker's daughter.. the Germaine de Stael.. so little do I actually personally know at all about the French Revolution.... but.. what if King Louis the sixteenth... and his lovely wife.. did not die.. after all.. what if they both escaped execution... what-.... what about.. " - whispering Congo-whisper..".. Saint-Just... oh mary magdalene NO!! - ROBESPIERRE!!!..."....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNa4fL1a3Sc

No comments:

Post a Comment