Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Track 5 of Rupert Gregson-Williams's... soundtrack for Patty Jenkins's movie... plays during this scene.. in a comfortable office in the Pentagon... in "Wonder Woman 2; circe angelheart", directed by Luhrmann / Scorcese....

Track 5 plays during this scene...

Steve Trevor (Tom Cruise) is at his desk.. writing a letter to Wonder Woman (Megan Gale)..

… the letter from Steve Trevor (Tom Cruise) -...

         .. ".. Dear Diana of Themiscyra.. I hear their's another Diana Prince (Gal Godot) in town by the way.. I hope I come thru for her in a way I never did for you... I will never ever understand how I could have waited so long to meet.. to find you.. when I could feel your agony of soul.. for at least ten.. no.. it was fifteen .. definitely fifteen.. heh.. ten.. fifteen.. years.. during which.. I never even had the courtesy to make your beautiful acquaintance.. Diana of Themiscyra.. and then.. when I finally found you in that candle-lit cave in Gaza.. I had never seen a woman who's soul had been put into such an Auschwitz before.... I heard you crying out.. and I didn't arrive... I still heard you crying out.. thru radio.. thru sonar-telepathy.. and I still didn't .. arrive.. arrive.. I finally arrived in that cave in Gaza... and I hope it was something much more than too little too late from me.. but I understand that you are a Holocaust survivor, Diana of Themiscyra.. of a World War II holocaust that transpired in your soul in the 21st century... all in that cave in Gaza.. Diana of Themiscyra -  ...

                                                                                                                 ….   "....

No comments:

Post a Comment