Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Really Slow Motion - Leviathan .. is also the music of.. "Lois Lane (Victoria Hill) Leviathan.."... the music of.. Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill):..".. Perry, I muffed my interview with Henry Kissinger...".. Perry White (George Clooney):...".. aww.. I'm sorry.. Lois Lane.. - what..?.. you talked to Henry Kissinger..?.."... Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill):.."... I muffed it.. Perry.. I muffed the interview..."....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTUGk5vsVCA&list=RDMM0ZCyKhG07YU&index=4

Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill) Leviathan is also the music of...

 … Martin Gale:..".. Ahania.. I found out about Greger Browne.. I found out .. it was supposed to be a lot worse.. what happened with 'Greger Brown'.. in Art Spiegelman's "RAW" publication.. a lot worse.."...

Really Slow Motion - Leviathan.. is also the music of..

            .. Nude Lois Lane (Nude Victoria Brianne Hill).. in the shower.. is transforming into a truly exotic snail-shell-exotic demonic.. succubus... 

… and is also the music of..

… Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):..".. that means I'm playing.. "Nightcrawler".. in the Scorcese-directed, "The Uncanny X-Men" movies..."


Really Slow Motion - Leviathan is also the music of.. a really horror-souled, Kurz of the Congo.. BlackBriar Thorne (Ian McKellen)….

No comments:

Post a Comment