Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Two Steps from Hell - Across the Blood Water.. is the music of... Countess Portenzia (Daniella Amavia) swears upon the screaming deaths of Grant Morrison and Martin Gale.... Countess Portenzia (Daniella Amavia):..".. Martin Gale.. your tears are for yourself.. and I know that men like you are forever under the protectorship of Superman .. to the death of women who would see your death, women like myself, Martin Gale... for Superman is my arch-enemy.. forevermore.. quoth the Raven /fin. ..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU0nu2TIu8U

Countess Portenzia (Daniella Amavia):..".. I think I know what happened... Martin Gale.. you read.. "Creatures of Arcadia"... Ahania Blacksmith read that book at the Don Mills library I think when he was fourteen years old.. Martin Gale.. you read the beyond unspeakable abuse and death of Medusa in "Creatures of Arcadia"... orchestrated at the hands of a truly chilling very, very, VERY young … Athena... then.. it happened again.. under Greg Rucka's run.. a by the note to the letter RE-CREATION of the death of Medusa now by Wonder Woman... JUSTIFIED so blood-curdlingly by Greg Rucka.. as if Medusa was the villain.. EXCEPT.. notably .. by Cassie Sandsmark.. who said that she always felt sorry for Medusa.. all she had done was fall in love..  fall in love..

                                                                                 .. fall in love...

                                                                                        … fall in love..

                                                                                … fall in love..

                                                    … the Greg Rucka Cassie Sandsmark said that.. before.. it all happened … with Wonder Woman.. and Medusa... however.. Athena's role involving Medusa under Greg Rucka had suggestions of dubiosity and maybe even of Athena's outright villainy...

              I know what happened.. Martin Gale .. you talked to Grant Morrison.. and Grant Morrison told you that in no uncertain terms... he.. Grant Morrison.. could undo the murder of Medusa by Wonder Woman from comic-book reality... where it had never been the real Medusa at all who Wonder Woman...

                      .. had killed...

                            .. and Grant Morrison may have said.. but I must.. I MUST do this in partnership with...

                .. Ahania Blacksmith....

                           … Martin Gale.. the dual-butchering of Medusa by Athena and Wonder Woman.. but I want to say.... I really, really don't count Perseus in this... I don't.... I don't blame Perseus.. I ..

                          .. just...

                                    … can't...

                       … I blame Athena and Wonder Woman...

                .. Martin Gale.. "Creatures of Arcadia" so traumatized you that perhaps you yourself readily... I'm sure you do.. I'm sure you readily admit .. powerfully, even enthusiastically admit to yourself that it has become an outright pathology for you to attribute the screenplay's of Ahania Blacksmith to the pen of Grant Morrison....

… however.. terrible, truly terrible, AWFUL things have happened under the writing of Grant Morrison...

         .. such as with Catwoman and Prometheus....

….. and Martin Gale.. when my former husband, Lex Luthor.. turns out to have been none other than an older, distinguished Christian Bale himself..

                      .. none other than one and the same man..

                                … I don't want to see him harmed...

                                       .. by Grant Morrison..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment