Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2023

.. the Billy Idol Voices singing the Nirvana song.. for 'The Batman'.. aka.. the song.. 'Something in the Way'.. singing.. ".. it's okay to hurt Havok.. cause he don't have any feelings..".. Harry Knowles moaning all morning.. this morning... about Havok.. about Havok.. ".. oaahh.. ohhh.. ohhh.. "... is Havok.. I mean.. is it the James Tynion IV brilliantly-written Mystique of issue 04 or issue 06 who of 'The Death of Wolverine - The Logan Saga'.. who is.. is she.. havoc.. havoc.. havoc.. is she.. havoc.. and chaos... and destruction.. I really should apologize to her for repeatedly calling her a serial-killer.. sorry.. Mystique.. real real sorry-.. sob sob...

.. Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. I've said horrible things about cogentin on this website.. I called cogentin filth.. repeatedly.. on this website.. and now I took cogentin again with.. one pill of clonazepam and one pill of escitalopram.. I took two pills of cogentin together with one pill of clonazepam and one pill of escitalopram.. this morning about fourteen or thirteen minutes to ten o'clock in the morning.. and.. I took the pills fourteen minutes to ten o'clock in the morning.. and.. I took them as prescribed.. I've been doing a lot of things of.. I mean where I don't take the pills as prescribed.. and.. I missed two days.. I mean for two days I didn't take the pills.. until the second day of not taking the pills I finally took the pills maybe around nine o'clock or ten o'clock at night.. all this about me talking me taking pills.. all that I'm writing repeatedly ad nauseam on this website about myself taking pills and how I take pills must be extraordinarily boring to read.. sorry.. real sorry.. real real sorry.. it's.. I think something is going on with time-travel or time-travel neurochemistry where.. The Establishment found either it's issue 04 or issue 06 of 'The Death of Wolverine - The Logan Saga'.. I mean the issue with Mystique brandishing Wolverine's adamantanium claws on the cover.. and.. Mystique is like.. sorry Mystique.. sob sob.. real sorry.. like it's.. okay.. it's the James Tynion IV Mystique written by truly brilliant writer James Tynion IV.. and.. she's like.. it's like she's a serial killer in this issue.. in this comic book.. where she is brandishing Wolverine's adamantanium claws on the cover.. I think.. symbolically.. symbolically.. this issue.. aka.. either issue 04 or issue 06 of 'The Death of Wolverine - The Logan Saga'.. Wolverine is very much alive in this issue.. it's.. I think something is going on with synonyms somehow.. in my mind.. in.. I sinned mortally against Havok of the Uncanny X-men.. in my mind.. in my mind.. repeatedly.. awfully.. but I think it's.. I don't know how deep inside my mind it got.. but I took no pills for almost two days until I finally took one pill of clonazepam and one pill of escitalopram but no cogentin at night the second day of taking no pills.. (I always take the pills in the morning.. or at noon.. or maybe afternoon.. it still seems like going for a whole day without taking pills this second day even though I finally took two of the pills.. at night.. estitalopram and clonazepam but no cogentin..).. and.. then.. I'll stop writing now.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment