Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2023

.. Havok (Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp): ..".. Rogue (Savanna Samson).. you are near an area where the lawn is perfectly manicured.. I can sense that.. thru Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart).. these are very dangerous areas.. manicured lawns are very dangerous areas to step on.. you may get abducted by police if you step on a manicured lawn.. there.. there's something else that I'm not sure even applies right now.. to you being in present danger.. Rogue (Savanna Samson).. it's that my mother Katherine Summers (Kristen Scott Summers).. after she died.. she.. see.. I always believed she was still alive.. somewhere where she couldn't reach me.. except telepathically.. sorry.. is there a manicured lawn nearby you.. Rogue (Savanna Samson).. stepping on manicured lawns gets you abducted by police.. people are psychopathically obsessed with their manicured lawns.. it's feeling that my mother Katherine Summers (Kristen Scott Summers).. was still alive.. still talking to me.. she was psychopathically obsessed with me not being aware of the suffering of women.. so that she forbade me in this.. by this obsession of hers.. from continual mental health.. the result was horrific mental health on my part.. after she died.. my mother Katherine Summers (Kristen Scott Summers) became truly sick in the head.. sorry.. Rogue (Savanna Samson).. I'm not sure why telling you this dangerous reality about my still alive mother is something I think would keep you out of immediate danger.. Rogue (Savanna Samson)..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment