Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Daredevil man without fear screenplay

This is Hanno.  My email is hraudsepp@aol.com



Note from Batman: Batman honestly believes all cell-phones have a nanotechnological flesh-eating disease inside them, air-transmitable.








My, Hanno Raudsepp's, phone number is 1 - 613 - 394 - 6412



Scene- inside the talk-show Tv studio

Matt Murdock: (absently, ignoring his secret identity) Papers, papers, where's my papers.

Wilson Fisk: I hate such criminal inconveniance.

Matt Murdock: Appreciate your sympathy-.. papers, yeah, paper of due contract.. I'm so silly about nonsense-papers.. it's a lawyer's right to drive himself insane.. who needs money when you have papers.. always getting lost in the corners and edges.. like every paper is a lost margin.

Wilson Fisk: Need help? No- forgot my Nixon. He believed in letting elderly people in wheelchairs walk for themselves. Self-reliance is due a lawyer.

Matt Murdock: Hey, yeah, self-reliance is your big theme, isn't it. Why not make a talk show of it? .. na-na-naah-na.. na nah naah na.. hey, hey, goodbye.. papers..

Wilson Fisk: I often feel like a lost paper myself. I unequivocally dress in white, so I fade into the background and can't be found. I'm a believer in great annoyance. Of great cause and annoyance.

Matt Murdock: I 'm sure we'll have splendid conversations. I could use a promotion.

Wilson Fisk: Your friend Foggy, where is he? Isn't he doing the show? Is he staying in the margins? He could use the help in status.

Matt Murdock Nah, he's the one of the who of us which works for a living and keeps the parntership going, he was too busy to come.

Wilson Fisk: Oh, work time and face time, the eternal opposition of Hegelian and Marxist thought.

Matt Murdock: Well, I'm niether. Maybe that's why I'm so blindly confused.

Wilson Fisk: It won't last, I'm sure. Your business won't be able to stand it. I'm sure your exhaustive empirical study will show promise for your partnership in the long-term. I'm a great believer in the long term. I'm a very patient cause to myself.

Matt Murdock: Wilson Fisk incorporated? Or what is the name of your company?

Wilson Fisk: The name of my company is the company of no name. I have spread out business interests so interdisciplinary and varied they fall under the radar. I am pragmatic about the liabilities of a public image.

Matt Murdock: So, it's a talk show of the blind talking to the blind. (starts talking like the Kingpin) I'm sure you're great friends with the highest-echelon producers and will exercise your discretion as to what makes it into the final copy and into the visibility of the public eye as much-disciplined and restrained TV images.



Wilson Fisk: Sure. I'll take care of that part. I'm the big corporate guy. I wnat both our view represented fairly, which is eternally, acceleratively problematic for TV forums, for public TV forums, which is a high gradient for this show. This show gets a lot of viewers- it has varied enough programming to be intelligent for ours and the public's sensibilities.





Wilson Fisk: The issue of business rivalries was at issue in multiplex derivatives of questions. A question of a business rivalry was a business rivalry, a business rivalry used to be the basis of an entrepreneurship, a copacetic deal was the basis of a business, of business rivals, which ahd been invented as a business complex to begin with by the premise of a rivalry.
The phenomenon of the rivalry preceded the phenomenon of the business. A friendly rivalry was no rivalry, a rivalry was a mean affair, an urban nastiness. Once a rivalry had been formulated into this new word “business”, the term, the idea, “friendly rivalry” came into being.
Before the existence of business, rivalry was war. Business demoted war. Made the most relevant factors and phenomena of it business competition I am no businessman. I own no business skyscraper or low-scraper. I have no interest in going legit. I am an underground conduit, an infrastructure of many margins, but no centre, if I am everywhere it is because I have no centre. I occupy low corridors, secret doorways and compartments. I always know the quickest, closest channels to a location or destination, always an underground channel, or a low-ground channel. I always observe the low-path with my feet. The low past, the low path, is the quickest path, the path of roots and gnarled tree-stumps.



Ah, finally found it.

Bullseye, played by Ben Affleck

Bullseye: Arr, yer afferyank. Arff got me bullets in a bosun. Therr neaiverr be anorrtherr Darre daviel ars lorng ars eI arm around.

Bullseye: Thar yarn goy ien a big braown trrencaart wars too viooelant forr moy farncies. Hey took too marnie men four his. He was a marn orf bornyard farncie, A farncy-farncy. He cars hoimself ein a norm whorch plays tor moy appeal. But hey was too lirtle for moy sense arv credobeilitey.


Bullseye: Thar yon Darr deivel iars an economic Rayarlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment