Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

naked Batwoman poetry


Note from Batman: Batman honestly believes all cell-phones have a nanotechnological flesh-eating disease inside them, air-transmitable.



Havok: Rogue can only kill. It's all she knows. She's going to kill me.



Lex: I don't know how to prevent it.



Havok: Neither do I. Her need is a biblical flood, her emotion. She is pure emotion, pure unadulterated emotion, it is her momentum when catapulting herself through the air.



Lex: I'm only a mere mortal with no superpowers. I can't fight this.



Havok: The only thing she can't fight are cell-phones. She needs them with her, with all the biblical flood emotion power of this need. They are her other love, me and cell-phones. But she thinks the two can co-exist and they can't, and she'll destroy me and the planet and her son in the process. Her mind is a dialectical opposition of nucleur fission.



Lex: I tried to get her drunk but her superpowers render her immune to alcohol and its otherwise sleepifying effects. She doesn't need sleep. She needs you.. and me.. and cell phones.. but not sleep.



Havok: We can't fight a biblical flood. We're only men.






Hi Savannah, it's hanno, hanno raudsepp.  My address  is 41 o'neil crescent, Trenton, Canada.  Look up my address on the White pages in Canada on the internet under the name, Andres Raudsepp.  He's my father.  Look up - white pages - on the internet.  Then enter the name, - Andres Raudsepp -  and - Trenton - for city.  You'll find two cities of Trenton for that name, on in the States, the other in Canada.  My address, 41 o'neil crescent, is in Canada.  Come meet me.

Faust was a doctor. It was- what was it? A licence to kill? He had made a deal with the devil- the medical establishment. They were in the practice of slow murder. It was a willful neglect of obvious truths. A misdiagnosis of an illness which would be a death sentance if it had been true- blank, blank- was a matter to be forgotten. Forgotten forgotten. Forget forgetfullness. She was forgotten back into the hands of those who had mistakenly diagnosed a death sentance illness for her. Now that she was back in their hands, she was in deep pain again. She was Gertrude. She is my mother. The mobled queen with a disease which was a mote to trouble the mind's eye, the mind's eye of the “professionals”. She troubles them. They don't know how to cure her. It was only an ulcer. An ulcer. But she's been lying in bed in hospitals for at leas three months now. Her legs are wasted away. How can she even start walking? She was supposed to be brought to a physical rehab where she would, through swimming exercises in shallow pools, regain the motility of her legs. She has often said swimming is the best form of exercise. But she was brought back to incompetent hospitals instead, and the one she was in for months refused to let her go.



    



Batwoman movie

Savannah Samson is Batwoman, cavortin's naked in French cafe's of 1920, with a cigarette holder in her hand. Megan Gale can play the same Batwoman, hearkening back to her days as a daredevil adventuress in the circus.



Batwoman's journal

All things breast'irish are my whole breath's contumely
A believe in nothing so much as a little law to go around
I swarth amidst cafes like an elastic rubber-maid
A maid of France who knows kno bra in cinkle
for armour's sake is breast a'nesh enough for – Hanno, this is irish Batwoman, we have a lot to talk about- wow, you've written an epic poem just in a few words, we have a kind of ... that's me......Hann, we need to talk but they but holocaust imagary between us.
Let's turn the page


Batwoman's journal

To clink 'ago as lawyers lament
In season my breasts to prayer's ta lent
In autumns gale is megan the'swish of a tongue
To languages autumn by old ladders rung
In meaning be summer are overcast burning
In winter be sadness love wink tassels be turning
In spring be midway betw' seasons as unwept is lossing
To be wept is not in my reasons sass un'ylept miss grossing
Hi, hanno, it's me, megan gale, I LOVE your Batwoman poetry. I believe it will truly span the overarching of ages yonder. I want to be with you. Holocaust vision. ...we'll talk soon.

Batwoman's journalism

As Christ agrip with my crucifixion's mast
as a naked minerva stabbed to rocks in grass
my suffering agrip with torments al'lawyerly
weak knees in the crosss 'foments my sauce's dayearly
the sauce of my passions moist lost in the gallows
in Romans ship peace 'agnurly moss sin 're shallows
the moss on the oar 'all 'a slippery goose
the sauce of my wettin's tongue all a lippery moose


Batwoman's journal

Waging war against woman's naked breast is their own prerogative
sage in lore 'maginst sowman's raked thresh 'tis mare mewleg offthe rive
In the nore is my mage as raven 'carst by lune
sin the core 'ris lye


Christina Ricci can play irish Batwoman or pakistani Batwoman, whose gone through a lot of bad things in Pakistan. She's fine now.


No comments:

Post a Comment