Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

"Sea Wall" and Audiomachine - Through the darkness.. is the music that plays during the opening long, long, long credits.. of "The Uncanny X-men 1", directed by Scorcese.. "Sea Wall" playing seamlessly after.. the John Powell main theme...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trn1cSsY2t8

Bruce Davison:..".. but I saw myself in Robert Altman's "Short Cuts"... I SAW myself in the Robert Altman movie, "Short Cuts".. and after seeing who I was.. who I played.. what I portrayed.. the human very much David E. Kelley reality I portrayed in that movie.. "Short Cuts".. I realized … what had to be done.. what I had to do..."...

Andie McDowell:.."... and I was even more David E. Kelley than Bruce Davison in the Robert Altman movie, "Short Cuts".. and I have to be just like Bruce Davison in movies.. just like him.. just like him... and my future lies.. lies..

                                                  … with Tarzan..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment