Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Ursine Vulpine.. with beautiful singer "Annaca".... I am the Only One.. the music of.. Superman (Brandon Routh):..".. Hank Henshaw.. I can't explain the .. science I am going to try to explain... but.. he's my friend from my high school years in Smallville, Kansas.... not Pete... not yet.. Pete is coming.. Pete is coming.. my friend.. I can't- even.. maybe my super-memory erased his name from memory for safety's-seeming.. but he.. he gave me.. this powder .. this fluid.. this formula.. the directions to this.. chemical factory.. it's all.. his studies of.. macrobiotics.. what he called the colour-coding of chinese medicine.. and alchemy.. a lot of alchemy.. quicksilver.. the spirit mercurious.. all of it.. Hank Henshaw.. we would spend long hours at the nearby Dunkin Donuts studying a textbook of Molecular Biology together.. it's that.. I think.. their's a way.. to regenerate Jim.. completely.... Hank Henshaw.. so that he's back to being flesh-and-blood.. sorry for.. it's that.. so that he's back to .. so that.. I can't even explain.. Hank Henshaw.. can you.. can we.. lift Jim .. into one of the incubation-beds..?.. - Hank..?.."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGw3Ie_aFbo

No comments:

Post a Comment