Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Track 12 is the music of... Track 12 of Rupert Gregson-Williams's soundtrack for Patty Jenkins's Wonder Woman movie is the music of... Jor-el (Gary Oldman):..".. but son Kal-el (Brandon Routh) .. and younger, savvy son, Kal-L (Henry Cavill).. I have.. the fruit of my investigations into psycho-tropic medications is.. I have investigated the .. the issue of the compatability / compatibility of the conditions of .. of OCD .. obsessive-compulsive disorder and schizophrenia.. the issue of the compatability of the two psychological conditions.. and I found something... I did.. I actually.. may have.. I want to tell you .. what I found.. if .. I actually did find something.. about.. about that subject.. the compatability / compatibility of the two psychological conditions.."...

Jor-el (Gary Oldman):..".. and I honestly feel that the day of today.. today being the day of.. July 28, Sunday, 2019.. that this is the day of today.. and the day of today may very well .. be ….


                                                                                            … the year 1965...

                      … and I honestly don't understand that a person would ever be medicated for believing in time-travel.. or for believing that time-travel has already happened with this here planet earth.. for if a person can be medicated honestly for believing that.. it means that planet earth has become a worse dystopia...

                     .. than planet krypton..

                                 .. and we all know what happened to planet krypton.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment