Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2021

.. Jack Cole's Maxwell Lord (Sean Bean): ..".. Hanno Raudsepp.. I did die.. I did die.. in the 1950's... in the.. in-... the 1950's.. but I think you explained something to me.. how.. I never understood.. how it took me forever to discover.. to find out... that I did die.. that I died.. and I honestly did not know that I died.. I honestly.. did not know.. I still went on living my exactly the same humdrum Maxwell Lord life.. in the same exact home interior environs.. the same exact books in the living room.. the same exact sofas in the family room.. the same kitchen.. the same town.. the same streets.. the same houses.. the same familiar coffee shop.. the same people who worked at the coffee shop that I went to regularly.. every day.. every.. every day.... all of this.. in the afterlife.. in the afterlife.. an exact double.. an exact double... the afterlife.. the afterlife.. of the reality that I lived in when I was alive.. it's just like.. when you die.. you are actually.. literally.. historically.. you are.. physically.. teleported.. into the afterlife.. and you leave beyond your substance.. your substance-physiology.. in the real world where you were alive.. and that's what is buried at your funeral.. that substance-physiology left behind is what is in the funeral casket at the funeral.. and then.. it.. it remains underground for at least ten or eleven or twelve years buried at the funeral plot.. at the graveyard.. at the graveyard.. underground.. underground.. for eleven or twelve years.. and then.. I think it began with the Jacobins of the French Revolution.. and far before... far before.. with the Jacobins.. with-.. with the Jacobins.. they are the mysterious strangers who over the course of those ten or eleven or twelve years do contractual negotiations.. with the coroner's office.. the funeral home.. the graveyard estates.. and more.. to someday.. legally.. with apocalyptic discretion.. to dig up that grave.. and to find your substance-physiology... oh.. it is only animals that actually physically decay when they die.. only animals... only-.. only animals.. not humans.. not.. not humans.. and then.. see.. they found him.. he was buried alive in the graveryard funeral plot of Maxwell Lord for all of the '60's.. and then in the year 1970 or 1971... he was resurrected.. dug up.. brought maybe to a spa or... somewhere.. to a health centre.. to be rejuvenated for the very first time in the existance at all of this substance-physiology.. for the very first time in the existance of my subsance-physiology.. in the year 1970 or 1971.. he became.. alive.. alive.. alive.. as a man now.. as a man.. the he became a Canadian politician.. very successful, well-respected, revolutionary Canadian politician.. and his name.. his name is.. Max Lord (Hugh Grant).. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment