Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Dune 2020 Official Trailer Music.. is the quintessence-of-dust-kenneth-branagh-hamlet music archetype.. of... boo hoo hoo.. of.. Timothee: .. ".. it's the wakeian term.. the wakeian word.. 'demoncracy'.. the wakeian pun.. 'demoncracy'.. in 'Finnegans Wake', written by James Joyce.. I don't understand it- yet.. but I find it rather.. fascinating.. actually.. their was no democracy in the Soviety Union.. you couldn't vote for your elected leader in the Soviet Union.. that was beyond-medusa-comprehension non-existant in the Soviet Union.. electing your leader.. their was no vote in the Soviet Union... I wonder.. what does... 'demoncracy'.. actually mean.. also.. in connection to this.. I want to read.. "Malachi Martin'.. I want to read... his books.. I want to read the work of Malachi Martin...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGBT6cP5kTI .. megan d. iseult: .. ".. GBT is George Bernard Taggart.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment