Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

.. two quotes by Warren Worthington the third.. two quotes... that I remember from the 'The Uncanny X-men' screenplay.. that I was writing... in the January or February of the year 2009.. the first Warren Worthington the third quote is.. he is talking to Bobbie Drake.. it is their very first meeting in both their lives.. they are standing outside the Xavier Mansion.. Warren the Worthington says.. I think the quote is just like he says.. ".. all of this.. the Mansion.. the Xavier Mansion.. the grounds.. are payed for by the estates of Warren Worthington the third.. yours truly.. well my father pays for it actually but I just say I do to have leverage with the team... ".. and the second quote is at the end of their conversation.. Warren Worthington the third: .. "Oh my God. My name. Warren Worthington the third. W W 3.... I hope that doesn't mean I have something to do with the apocalypse..."... as author / screenwriter Hanno Raudsepp... I may honestly have been the very first person on earth.. the very first person in the milky way galaxy.. to figure out that Warren Worthing the third's initials are.. W W 3.. World War 3... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment