Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

.. I'm going to try to write a scene between Zaladane (Monica Bellucci)... and the High Evolutionary (Julian McMahon)... in the 11-hour.. "The Uncanny X-men- the story of Poison ivy", directed by Scorcese...

Zaladane (Monica Bellucci): ..".. High-... ahh... High like Hi-fi.. ?... I don't know your real name.. High.. because I haven't looked it up on comicvine gamespot yet... that's not good ettiquette.. I know.. High.. I really should know your name as we are work-colleague going far back.. it's.. sob.. it's Havok.. my belove, sacred Havok.. I've been avoiding comicvine gamespot like the twelve or thirteen plagues of Egypt.. including.. sob sob.. the Passover.. the Passover.. because reading Havok's biography.. the sacred, beloved Havok's biography on comicvine gamespot was like reading the text of the twelve or thirteen plagues of Egypt.. sob sob.. including the passover.. sob sob.. including the passover.. did Havok really kill a child when he was himself a child.. as comicvine gamespot.. claims.. just like Yahveh was a killer of many, many, many innocent childreen.. babies.. and adults who were the first-born... in the book of Exodus.. in the book of Exodus.. I then I read something about Havok just like Jessica Drew.. JUST like Jessica Drew.. except when Havok does it it's BAD.. and when Jessica Drew does it it's GOOD... at least I think that's what I read about Havok.. the beloved, sacred Havok on comicvine gamespot.. every since reading about Havok.. on that website.. on that.. that web-.. site.. I haven't returned.. I haven't-.. returned.. even to find out... your real name.. High..".. High Evolutionary (Julian McMahon): .."... i enjoy hearing you talk at great length.. Zaladane (Monica Bellucci)... you have a gift for speeches... you have.. a gift.. for speeches.. Havok.. ?... he has to.. be himself.. to.. to be himself.. he must.. be.. himself... that much I know about him.. and.. he.. it's Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies... Havok says that to be himself he must be Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies for the Uncanny X-men.. " Zaladane (Monica Bellucci): ..".. and Kylo Ren-.. sob.. ?.. and Kylo Ren.. ?.. Havok must be Kylo Ren.. to be-.. himself..".. High Evolutionary (Julian McMahon): ..".. Indeed.. Zaladane (Monica Bellucci).. Zala (Monica Bellucci).. it is the evolution of human personality.. Havok (Hanno Raudsepp) is a student of it... of this evolution.. where he must.. incarnate evolution of human personality in itself.. and thereby be an alienated renegade of dangerous soul-geography... " Zaladane (Monica Bellucci): ..".. I wonder if Havok (Hanno Raudsepp).. and I.. could mate.. " High Evolutionary (Julian McMahon): .. ".. he has a female soul.. Havok (Hanno Raudsepp) does.. he has a female soul.. ".... ... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment