Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Dune 2020 Official Trailer Music.. is the official, quintessence-of-dust music mystical and jungian of.. of.. of.. author Grant Morrison: .. ".. he was a nice man.. he was a friendly man.. he was a good-hearted man.. he was Maxwell Lord (Pedro Pascal).. he met me in an office.. in my home office.. and he freely gave me the dream-stone.. as a gift.. not strings attached.. and.. holy Yahveh and his bride-dream consort-beloved Freyya Morningstar (Savvannah Samson).. I am making a wish upon this dream-stone he gave me.. that Maxwell Lord (Pedro Pascal).. gave me.. I am making a wish upon his dream-stone.. and my wish is.. in the same exact planet-apocalips-sense of Gary Oldman historically becoming the historical real Ludwig von Beethoven... in the movie.. 'Immortal Beloved', directed by Bernard Rose.. in that same exact sense.. in that same exact sense.. I want to become Chad Graham.. I want to become Matt Dell... I want to become... most of all.. most of all.. Adrian Chase.. Adrian Chase.. and.. so.. I am making these five black orchid wishes on this dream-stone he freely gave me.. the first 1 1/2 hour megan Gale Wonder Woman pilot episode of 21 Jump Street wish I am making upon this dream stone is that I have... Havok's (Hanno Raudsepp's).. blast-power.. my second medusa-ultron Rebecca Raskolnikov 2 1/2 second pilot episode of 21 Jump Street wish upon this dream-stone he freely gave me.. is that I have megan d. iseult's... her chameleon-power.. my third issue #823 21 Jump Street Nikita Bellucci is Karen Grant-.. with upon this dream-stone he freely gave me.. is that I have.. the dimensional teleportation-powers of Angelina jolie's Golden Lasso of Nightmares.. my third G. Willow Wilson doris zeul wish... is that.. is that... I have Giganta's electronic disruption of power-cables powers.. my third wish.. is the wish of the Neil Gaiman / Dave Mckean beautiful holy-purple black orchid winona ryder powers she had the powers of.. of interaction among electronic LAN-networks.. I want her powers of.. of human interaction and of electronic-entity-interaction.. just those five powes I wish for... upon this dream-stone.. oh beloved, sacred holy spirit wonder-imp goddess freyya morningstar (savvannah samson)..." ... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGBT6cP5kTI&list=RDgGBT6cP5kTI&index=1 .. in the inwards of the above URL.. GBT.. GBT.. "GBT".. "GBT"... "GBT".. is.. is.. aka.. is.. aka.. is.. George Bernard Taggart.. GBT.. "GBT".. "GBT".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment